OUR CORE VALUES
Every Care Specialist and staff member is guided by our Core Values when interacting and assisting our residents:
- Compassion – Recognizes and anticipates seniors needs kindly
- Respect – Treats residents and their family members as if they were their own
- Pride of Service – We value staff that takes pride in the service and care they are providing
- Trust – We trust our staff to be dependable and honest
- Flexibility – Life is ever changing and we believe that being able to adapt to any situation is essential
Steven E, Scott | Atilda E, Scott
We opened our doors in the growing community of Baltimore City with one objective in mind provide “Care with Compassion.” The vision was to create assisted living communities with the hope that it would enrich the lives of the seniors.
At Faith, Hope and Charity Assisted Living, we aim to deliver the highest level of care to our residents by promoting choice, independence, and dignity, and to continually exceed our residents’ expectations with exceptional service and an outstanding quality of life.
SENIOR SERVICES CATERED TO YOU
We care about the various wellness and assistance needs seniors have as they age. That is why at Faith, Hope and Charity Assisted Living, offers a wide range of services and care levels, including:
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living & Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitative Care
- Short-Term Stays & Respite Care
OUR PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
- Balanced – It is important to serve the key members of our communities – residents and family members – as well as our employees. Our balanced approach promotes service to everyone involved without preceding the interests of another
- Rooted – The roots of our organization are formed from best practices, systems, and standards. This foundation gives us stability, in addition to flexibility
- People-Oriented – Our Care Specialists and staff are dedicated to delivering quality service and care to the people that matter most – our seniors. From the moment you enter our community, your well-being and happiness is our top priority
- Inspired – We are constantly striving to be the best assisted living community in the region. This fuels inspiration for building a better environment for seniors, family members, and employees
- Passionate – We take pride in delivering service with compassion to all of our seniors; it is at the center of all that we do
- Community – FHC assisted living Baltimore is the “right sized” community where old friends come together and new friendships are built. Residents enjoy a rich calendar of social activities in the comfort of our property, while still staying connected to all that Howard County, Baltimore, and Middle River have to offer.
- Comfort – Warm and inviting common areas and apartment homes – all located on a single level – are designed with comfort in mind. With a comprehensive set of personal services and amenities all in one place, FHC assisted living Baltimore makes carefree living easy and enjoyable.
- Care – FHC’s assisted living Baltimore team of certified and licensed healthcare professionals are devoted to our residents’ wellbeing. FHC assisted living Baltimore gives you peace of mind, knowing that all of your needs—both physical and emotional—are met. .
- Compassion – We understand that needs and desires change. We adapt, creating a supportive environment and individualized care program to suit each resident. And for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related illnesses, our memory care neighborhood, The Village, offers dedicated support in a reassuring environment.
- Contact Info: Assisted living in Baltimore is giving the best features and best services. Assisted living Baltimore is the best services of assisted living in town. Baltimore assisted living gives you all advance feature that other Assisted living agency’s does not. So Faith, Hope, and charity Assisted Living should be your first choice.
Want to learn more about Faith, Hope and Charity Assisted Living? Click here to fill out a quick form and a member of our staff will be in touch shortly to answer your questions and schedule a personal tour.